What is Form Builder?
Vazco Form Builder is a powerful tool for building forms in React. It offers a drag-and-drop interface for building forms, with nested fields, and vertical and horizontal lists. Thanks to the schema-first approach, it is great for building low-code/no-code solutions. It allows you to easily prepare React forms once and use them with various themes.
The package is easy to integrate. It is also simple to customize and modify the look by editing the CSS.
It offers a traffic-independent payment model. It's based on our popular OpenSource library - uniforms.tools
- Schema-based headless approach
- Full state machine
- No-code UI with intuitive drag & drop
- WYSIWYG code editor
- Conditional fields rendering and validation
- Numerous built-in options for field customisation (value restrictions, patterns, styling, properties)
- Extendability and easy integrability - add your own custom fields
- Multi-page forms and multi-level nested fields
- Supported design libraries: Semantic UI, Ant Design, MUI, Bootstrap
- Based on our open source package, uniforms
- Supported field types - each schema field has to be a boolean, number or string